Backyard Feeder

Backyard Feeder
photo taken through porch screen

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Non-Fiction Writing

I have published LIFE HAS ITS UPS AND DOWNS as an eBook on Smashwords.com and am working on doing the marketing for that and starting the editing of my new book

The second book is tentatively called “STONE SOUP” and is about feeding and providing for a family when you have very little money. It is another situation with which I am personally familiar and which I have managed to work through for myself.

I feel that the second book is relevant because many families that deal with a bipolar adult, do have financial issues, either because that person isn’t able to maintain employment or because of manic spending sprees. While neither is universal with bipolar, both are common enough.

It seems that I am become a non-fiction author and publisher, something I can’t seem to find a lot of information about, online or at the library. Since I really need to get this figured out efficiently and since I have a habit of sharing the information when I do get things figured out, I have decided to start a Yahoo! email discussion group and a Facebook group to connect with other non-fiction writers to pool whatever information we have.

If you are a writer of self-help or other non-fiction books or articles, consider yourself invited to join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_163995907000343

or on Yahoo Groups at: http://groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/indieauthornonfiction

No comments: